We are a boutique agency based in Sydney specialising in clean and current design and development covering all of today’s popular platforms for universities, government and business large and small. We've worked with some amazing high profile clients ranging from some of Australia's largest ad agencies to ABC TV, Channel 9, SBS, Cancer Council, the ANU and many more.
We are looking for a freelance cross platform app developer to work with us on an exciting mobile gamification project for our client, a large multinational software company. This is a great project and we've been given a brief that has the potential to inject a lot of fun into the final product.
You'll be working with a small team in a growing company environment. You will be adept at working to agreed timelines to produce high quality outcomes, where your inputs and creative solutions to problems will be highly valued.Core requirements include:
- Attending project workshops, working with team members, the project manager and other stakeholders
- Mobile application design, development, testing and maintenance
- Manage and publish mobile application to the App Store and/or Google Play
- Proven experience with building mobile application in iOS and/or Android
- At least 2 years experience with cross platform framework such as PhoneGap, Adobe Air (Flash) or Xamarin
- Have worked on and released at least on commercially available app, downloadable through the App Store and/or Google Play
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON/XML
- Strong debugging and problem solving skill
- Working knowledge of version control, design and testing tools
- Have knowledge across the whole SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing
- Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies including agile development experience (especially Scrum)
- You should have tertiary qualifications in a computer science or software engineering related degree.
- Be proficient in developing responsive apps that with adapt to various devices and sizes with a single front end code base.
- Experience or interest in gamfcation, game design or game development
- Sydney based
- Interest in or experience with Agile Methodologies
We'll be looking for a fixed price quote from suitable candidates so if you're excited about the opportunity of working on a great project with a dynamic and friendly team, please hit the apply button now and we'll send you a detailed brief to base your estimate on.