PR, Marketing and Events Intern
Sydney, New South Wales
PR AND MARKETING INTERNS WANTED
Future Entertainment is currently seeking a number of motivated and capable PR, Marketing and Events interns to join our team 2 to 3 days a week.
Future Entertainment is one of Australia's leading festival/tour promoters. For over a decade, Future Entertainment has been bringing the biggest and best names in music from all around the world to Australia. Since the inception of both the Summadayze and Future Music festivals, Future Entertainment has toured the likes of: The Presets, The Chemical Brothers, Swedish House Mafia, The Prodigy, New Order, Snoop Dogg, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Skrillex, N*E*R*D, MGMT, Jessie J, Mark Ronson, Franz Ferdinand, Underworld, Groove Armada, Armin Van Buuren, Justice, Soulwax, 2 Many DJ’s, Steve Aoki just to name a few.
As interns at Future Entertainment, you would have the opportunity to work across and learn about Press, Marketing and Events with particular regard to our tours and festivals and also gain insight into the day-to-day running of Future Entertainment.
Some of the tasks our interns would undertake are:
- Assist with the management and collating of all artists press.
- Assist with updating our media contact lists and various databases.
- Assist with writing copy for press releases.
- Assist with various administrative duties as directed.
- Assist with putting together press and interview schedules for our touring artists.
- Assist with event day duties as directed.
- Assist with marketing and advertising duties for our various tours as directed.
If you are enthusiastic about a possible career in PR, Marketing and Events and are passionate about music and what we do, then we would love to hear from you.
This job is now expired.