Media Heads is a boutique media production company located in Crows
Nest (Sydney), working primarily with not-for-profit organisations, charities and government departments in the areas of social change, public awareness and education.
We're looking for a versatile, dynamic and intelligent person to provide full-time
administrative and production support for our day-to-day operations.
responsibilities in the position will include:
- Working with the executive team to write proposals
and reports for clients
- Phone and email liaison with radio stations and TV networks
when pitching new initiatives and supplying content
- Developing radio, TV and online video campaign scripts
- Developing and maintaining company databases
- General office support for a small team.
Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication
skills mixed with an ability to work under pressure are vital assets for this role.
In addition, the person we're seeking will need:
- excellent writing skills and an eye for
- good analytical skills
- initiative and self-motivation.
A good understanding of Australian mainstream media and
social media platforms would be an advantage, although we're willing to train the
Looking for a jet junior designer with skills in the video/motion arena.
We work internally for a tech start up studio on new web and mobile
You will work with our Creative Director on a range of digital and
motion based projects to educate and promote our new features and products.
After Effects is Key
Camera work and Premiere Pro is a Plus
Other Adobe products are an Advantage.
We’re open to anyone with any skill level and experience. You just need
to fit into the start up culture and be keen to do great work.
Send through some of your work and credentials
KAS Mid-Level Graphics Designer Job Position
KAS is a leading homewares brand focused on design. We are seeking an experienced Mid-Level Graphic Designer for full time position and for immediate start to join our talented team. KAS is a homewares brand that designs full coordinated collections of soft furnishings products in Australia and sells to stores nationally and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Mid-Level Graphic Designer at KAS, you will be amongst a friendly team that thrive on challenges, and are passionate about design. We are currently searching for an individual who performs well in a team environment, has enormous enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude. A minimum of 2-3 years in Graphic design experience in a similar role within a creative design company is essential. This role is busy, and challenging. It demands a highly efficient and organised person with a real eye for detail; the ability to prioritise, with excellent Mac computer operator skills and the ability to time manage and prioritise work.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience within Graphics Design.
• Portfolio demonstrating brand, design, print, digital and social media projects
• Ability to colour correct / re-touch product, action and lifestyle photography to a high level
• Able to take a project from initial briefing through to completion
• Good proof checking skills
• Proficient skills with In design, Illustrator and Photoshop (CS5 and above) software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Some digital experience is required and is a massive bonus for this role.
• Strong typographic skills required for each project.
• Strong time management skills and organisational skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to colour correct and re-touching product packaging (back of pack).
• Work on front end website graphics design changes.
• Assist marketing manager on social media projects and marketing promotional material such as EDM’s/Magazine ads/Print ads.
• Ensure completion of projects which you have been assigned to is completed on time.
• The role will also involve communicating and assisting the sales team with all graphical requests.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to express yourself and your work eloquently and concisely, both verbally and via email
• Confident working under the pressure of timelines and responsibility
• Energetic, meticulous and caring
• Great work ethic and desire to deliver premium work
The above list is the required criteria for the role. Please send a PDF, of 5 examples of work along with CV and references.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted