Extension is looking for
an experienced Mid Weight Designer with a flair for creative and innovative design
solutions. The studio is based in South Melbourne, and boasts an exciting and diverse property clientele. A career with Extension will provide you with a dynamic role in an agency with the promise of exciting high quality projects to contribute to.
Requirements and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a design studio or similar
- A full range of design experience showcasing a range of work including: branding, publication design and website creation
- Proficiency in the use of the Adobe CC suite
- Understanding of responsive web design and a mobile technology
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3,
- Exceptional attention to detail & strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to work to tight deadlines
Downstream is a community of
multi-disciplinary and visionary designers, account managers, project managers,
technologists, content strategists and developers. Collectively, we are an international technology and experience design company working at the forefront of customer experience and digital transformation.
Currently in a rapid growth phase, we are seeking a UI & Interaction Designer to join our
Melbourne team. We are looking for someone who can translate client and audience needs into visual designs that
consider how people will physically interact in the built environment.
The UI & Interaction Designer will collaborate closely with our multi-disciplinary design teams to shape unique digital experiences that are the right
balance of beautiful, usable and functional to realise the goals of our clients.
They will play an essential role in the creative process, applying visual and interaction design knowledge to bespoke digital platforms in the context of physical environments.
The UI & Interaction
Designer works with design leads, account leads and project management to
ensure client satisfaction.
role is full-time contract for 6 months,
with the potential to grow into a full-time permanent position. Contract start
date is the 28th of March 2016.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Required skills and experience