We are a custom Prop and Set manufacture and Themeing company located in Marrickville. We are seeking applications to fill the position of Set Installation Supervisor.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Installation and Removal of exhibition stands, event themeing and decor and other sets.
- Supervision and leading of crew on set installations and breakdowns.
- Stock control, warehousing and maintenance of stock and props.
- Assist with logistics for daily work schedule including crewing, vehicle assignment, packing/ loading and collections & deliveries.
- Overseeing preparation schedule for props and themeing items for all upcoming jobs.
- Supervision of truck and van loading and freight packaging.
You must display the following attributes/skills:
- Demonstrated experience in set installation in the theatre and or, events industries.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills having lead teams in previous roles.
- A flexible attitude and diligent approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Ability and experience working at height and with power tools.
- Able to carry out heavy manual work.
- Ability to work within deadlines.
- Be available on occasions for work outside of standard business hours.
- Essential Certificates / Licenses:
- Valid Australian Drivers License - able to drive a manual 3T truck
- Desirable Certificates /Licenses:
- Fork Lift
- Riggers Licence