We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic junior to join us as an Assistant Studio Manager.
You'll need outstanding commincations skills and an excellent understanding of professional photography studios and equipment. Sure, you might have more to learn, but we're certainly not looking for a beginner so you'll need to impress us with good credentials, relevent experience and appropriate references to even get a foot in the door for an interview.
The successful applicant will work with us across every aspect of the Eleven40 business and will potentially graduate to the position of studio manager should they prove themselves. You'll get to work with some of the best photographers, directors and producers in the business, you'll have the best studio and equipment resources in Melbourne at your disposal, while also learning and helping out with business management, marketing and social media. The role will be hugely varied and is a rare opportunity to land a permenant position in a creative and dynamic business.
Skills & Experience that might get you an interview
- Experience with Profoto, Phase One, Canon, Nikon, Hasselblad equipment
- Experience as a photographic assistant, producer or similar
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign & Creative Suite
- Knowledge of web CMS, HTML
- Strong office and administrative skills
- Fine art printing, gallery or hospitality experince (so long as it's supported by other items above)
- Good general IT knowledge
Things that will help you land the job.
- Great communication skills
- A positive can do attitude and good initiative
- Strong industry related references and experience
If you have valid experience and a huge desire to make a great contribution to an exciting small team, then send us a professional, (written) application for the job. Please do not contact us by social media or phone. Note, we are not looking for a photographer and applications that simply send us a link to your web site will not be willconsideredconsidered