Online Marketing Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
Do you have a track record in applying new initiatives to achieve positive commercial outcomes?
As one of Australia's largest and most influential high-street retailers, the General Pants Co. exists to disrupt the average and to edit and deliver global trends and fashion to inspire young-blooded individuals.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Online Marketing Coordinator with a passion for online, digital marketing and fashion retail to join the team. The role of Online Marketing Coordinator is a new position and has been created to oversee the execution of our marketing campaigns for our Online business and to drive the revenue of the online business through improving the online experience for our customers. The Online Marketing Coordinator will also work closely with the Content and Community area of our business and our partner brands to ensure all rich content on our site is consistently up to date and optimised each campaign.
To be on top of it in this role you will need to be extremely organised, have strong influencing skills, and attention to detail in order to support the Online and Marketing team in attaining their goals. If it shakes and stirs in the Online world, you know about it.
A positive attitude, well developed communication skills, a natural ability to come up with new ideas and a track record of delivering results above and beyond what's expected are all essential.
The successful candidate must posses:
* 2+ years in a digital marketing or ecommerce role
* Deep understanding of online metrics
* Understanding and interest in digital, social, marketing and connecting 1:1 with customers
* Strong understanding of the retail market
* Strong understanding of online usability and best practice
* Commercial experience in budget management and delivery
* Highly proactive and seeks continuous improvement
* Analytical and financially savvy
* Demonstrated experience in ability to influence
* Experience in coordinating multiple initiatives
* Team player - experience in influencing on cross functional teams
* Demonstrated experience in vendor and supplier management
* Well developed written and verbal communication skills
* Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability in working harmoniously as part of a team with strong interdependencies
* The ability to work under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines on a weekly basis
* Strong prioritisation and time management skills
* An unwavering commitment to excellence and an exceptional eye for detail
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional with a package commensurate with experience.
This job is now expired.