Online Community & Social Media Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
We have offices in Sydney and London, and we like to keep busy and creative.
We work on cutting edge projects for Schwarzkopf, Coles, Westfield, plus loads of others.
We are looking for a switched on, motivated online community & social media manager to work on some genuinely exciting stuff, and be the go to person for clients in terms of managing their online presence.
As Online Community & Social Media Manage you would be working across a range of our clients on innovative, creative and digital projects within a team of passionate specialists who all live and breathe digital.
We’re looking for someone who has done a communications related degree, maybe you studied PR, marketing or even psychology! Whatever the case you will ideally have a minimum of one years experience in a related role, and be at least comfortable and familiar with social media and writing copy and content for online. You should be excited about the Internet and be really interested in what people do and how they behave online.
The role would include:
• Producing copy and content for online publication
• Mediation, moderation and management of clients online presence
• Being trained to use a variety of online tools and systems to manage the communities
• Preparing reports and activity summaries
• Working with the strategy team to provide insights into user behaviour and what make the communities tick!
• Client Liaison
Ideally you would have the following qualifications and experience:
• A communications related qualification
* Minimum of one years experience in a related role
• Outstanding communications and conflict resolution skills
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• A great desire to learn more about digital, social & technology
• A great smile :)
Let’s be friends!
This job is now expired.