NewStar Competition - Multimedia Entries
Simply enter your 3 best pieces of Multimedia design work for your chance to win international traveling scholarships.
Includes video, short film, animation, television advertisement, motion graphics, website walk through, computer game demonstration, digital moving image, etc. NOTE: these can only be 1 minute long.
Open to students only.
Prizes include the Collie Print Trust Award and the Fabrica Award, for 2 weeks of design experience include airfares and accommodation for 2 weeks.
The shortlist is selected by celebrated Australian designers and the winners are selected by the guest presenters from the agIdeas International Design Forum. Winners are announced at the agIdeas 2013 International Design Forum.
The Invertible Cube by Paul Schatz is the inspiration for the agIdeas NewStar identity. For more information on the German-born sculptor, inventor and mathematician go to the Paul Scahtz Foundation ([..]) or their partner Kuboid ([..]).
How to apply?
1. Create a Project for your Submission: Login and click EDIT PROFILE>PORTFOLIO>ADD PROJECT:
1.a Title project: (Your Name) – NewStar Submission
1. b. Upload 3 pieces of work ONLY, clearly titled with a 25 word description of each.
2. Apply by hitting the "APPLY" button below
Important Information to Remember:
- Entries close 15 October 2012 at 5pm Australian EDT. No late entries, no exceptions!
- Allow plenty of time for upload.
- You must submit 3 pieces of work for each category entered.
- You can submit more than one entry in as many categories as you like.
- Entry is free. Entries must be in English.
This job is now expired.