You're seriously Type A, an awesome problem solver and you love what you do. Your guiding principles include doing what’s right for the client, transparency, team work, and a relentless focus on delivering the best. You grew up in big agencies, but you’re looking for a new challenge, a more nimble, creative, flexible environment (with work life balance), where you can play a key role in the future of an agency. You have a bias-for-change in your DNA & you see new changes in digital media and technology as opportunities, not threats.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you'll be working within a cross functional teams of developers, designers, strategists, creatives and tinkerers. You’ll be expected to own projects from day one, to question things, to push the team to excel and to drive growth in your client relationships.Additional Information
Please read the following conditions carefully before applying.
Thanks for your understanding on the above points and good luck with your application!
Pacific Magazines is seeking a part time Art Director to work within our advertising team, who has an instinctive understanding of media to work on cross-platform advertising pitches.
Based at Eveleigh and reporting to the Integrated Strategy Director, the Art Director is an integral part of the Red advertising team. The role is primarily responsible for the creative direction of the pitch across print, digital and tv, taking ownership of concepts and liaising closely with the advertising team.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
· Art direction and design of media presentations including PowerPoint templates, television storyboards, mood boards and print advertorials.
· Creating visual identities for bespoke brand extensions and advertising packages.
· Creative support to print, television and digital design studios across Seven West Media.
To succeed in the role you will:
· Possess excellent time-management and organisational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Display strong creative and innovative ideas in a 'big picture' scenario
· Be highly skilled at conceptualising and fleshing out ideas
· Work efficiently to meet deadlines with fast turnaround times
· Have a keen interest in design across different media platforms
· Exhibit a high level of proficiency in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint in a Mac environment
This part-time arrangement will work two days per week. Assigned days can be flexible, depending on the requirements of the successful candidate.
Pacific Magazines is a part of Seven West Media.
Applications close Friday, 1 May 2015.
digital marketing & design?
Are you a marketing
extraordinaire keen to make waves in the youth travel industry?
Look no further.
WHO WE ARE
day to day could involve developing and designing responsive emails, ensuring
the website is updated with new content & imagery and developing engaging
new campaign landing pages. But the list doesn’t stop there develop flash/HTML5
banners, edit video and even event photography and videography; all of which
you have an amazing product at your fingertips.
only will you get into the heart and soul of travel but you’ll be involved in
managing some of our direct digital channels including email platforms,
audience remarketing, search engine marketing and generally working across all
our fun consumer brand campaigns.
will leverage your previous design/development background and have a true
passion for continued learning in the digital space. You will be a wiz at the
CS6 suite and have strong HTML, CSS and video editing skills. Experience with email distribution platforms
(preferable Exact Target), email automation tool & SEM and SEO will really
make your application pop.
If your skills for
digital and passion for travel complement each other like cookies and cream
then this is your new role