Who are we?
We’re OpenAgent. We build innovative products bringing transparency to the real estate industry to transform the way in which people sell their home.
In the last 3 years we have gone from two co-founders working from a kitchen table, to a team of 50 people across two offices. You’ll be joining a team made up with people at the top of their game, who work collaboratively to achieve some big goals. We’re a startup, things move fast, it’s exhilarating. Be ready!
We’ve recently be named as one of the 2016 Top 50 Tech Pioneers in Australia & NZ, and were the #3 Rising Star at Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 Awards for the second year in a row.
This Junior UI Designer role is a permanent position with immediate start.
Reporting to our Senior UX designer, you will:
design delightful product experiences
create and refine the UI of OpenAgent’s products and internal tool
produce UI guidelines ensuring consistency between all platforms and products
create high-quality design assets such as icons, social media elements, and display advertising
work closely with our product and marketing team to help improve our products and landing pages through A/B testing
Who are you?
You are passionate about great design and put the user first throughout your creation process.
You know how to move quickly to get things done, but don’t sacrifice on creative ideas
You are flexible and can adapt to different processes and tools.
You’re equally as happy working in a team or on your own, and aren’t afraid to ask questions
Your portfolio demonstrates:
creative thinking balanced with attention to detail
your experience designing for both web and mobile
… bonus points for great ping pong skills.
You think you’re the right match for this role? Don’t wait, we want to hear from you today!
Send us a link to your dribble profile or your online portfolio, and tell us which website or app nails their UI and why.
Only applicants with a public profile (dribbble...) or an online portfolio will be considered for this role.
MID WEIGHT – SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
An exciting career opportunity exists for an experienced,
energetic Graphic Designer to join the marketing team at ModelCo. From website
design, packaging and advertising creation you will be responsible for taking
initial concepts through to finished art and production of ModelCo beauty
products and brand design.
You will be responsible in maintaining and supporting
ModelCo’s brand and market presence through innovative design, packaging, image
creation and enhancement, and retail design. The role demands proven experience
in Cosmetics, Fashion and /or Print Media. Extensive experience in packaging
design a must.
You must be able to multi task, deliver quickly and
accurately on briefs, have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced
environment, with strong accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to
handle multiple projects is key.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create print ads for magazines
• Create logos
• Event invitations
• Vouchers, posters and other marketing collateral etc.
• Creating and editing packaging die lines and experience
with work with barcodes
• Developing concepts for packaging artwork
• Creating logos for new products Point of Sale
• Create Light Boxes artwork
• In-store Marketing displays
• Create retail ticketing
• Pricing displays and signage
• Editorial content image creative
• Social media creative across all social media
• Artwork for EDM send-outs
• Newsletter layouts Image Manipulation:
• Retouching photographers and images
• Deep etching
• Create image composites
• Create renders and mock ups of products
Ideally you will have:
• mid weight to senior Graphic Design experience in Beauty,
Fashion or Print Media
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
• Strong proven experience in packaging design
• Strong conceptual capabilities
• Demonstrated knowledge in design, typography layouts and
• Knowledge of file and colour management for print and web
• Demonstrated ability to work across a range of exciting
projects in addition to everyday changes and requests
• Able to multi-task and work to meet tight deadlines and
• The ability to plan and manage photo shoots Bonus skills
• An understanding of website development and management
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS for EDM development
• Familiar with Content Management Systems
• A basic knowledge of ‘Final Cut Pro’ for video editing
This role is based from ModelCo HQ in Rosebery, Sydney NSW.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to HR – [..]
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will
be contacted in relation to their applications.
On a day to day basis you will:
Skills Required:Knowledgeable of cross-browser compatibility issues
Perks of the job
The experience we can provide is second to none as we work across a vast variety of projects and technologies and have fantastic relationships with our clients.
Personal attributes sought
Nice to haveReact.jsPHPWordPressDesign Skills
Please provide at least 3 links to previous sites worked as we will only interview people who have a proven track record of delivering high quality results.
Further info: Sasha Shevelev
mob) 0400 200 533NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!!