McCann is creative agency producing video content with a focus on quality storytelling and a
great client experience providing value for the end user.
McCann is looking for an experienced Editor / Camera Operator to shoot and edit.
Your role as Editor / Camera Operator requires:
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years editing experience in a similar field.
• After Effects and Motion Graphics experience essential
• Professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• A familiarity with medium from a wide range of equipment, such as Broadcasting
Cameras and DSLRs
• A proactive, creative and enthusiastic approach to your work.
• Management of multiple projects at once
• Liaison with Creative Department, Directors and Production Crew
• An ability to communicate with Clients in a professional manner.
• Adherence to strict client deadlines
• Solid skills in narrative story telling
• Good communication skills
• Ability to Plan & Supervise the Post Production Schedule
• Ability to meet Production Deadlines
• Ability to consult with Producer re editorial / legal issues
• Flexibility with changing deadlines
• Confidence in signing off Final grade and sound post
It is essential that every team member enjoys coming to work, and seeks out the required
enthusiasm for the projects they work on. The Company offers its staff opportunities to multi
skill, which will see you getting out of the Edit Suite and into the field on some projects, an
opportunity not readily available in the traditional Agencies.
Salary package will be dependent on skill and experience.
Please register your interest with CV including examples of your work.
We’re on the hunt for an awesome online/
e-commerce graphic designer to join our award winning, multi million-dollar
e-commerce empire who has a passion for branding and style design in e-commerce,
EDM, online advertising & social media.
Our key markets include Nth America,
France, Germany, United Kingdom and Australia. Each market has its own unique creative
style and design challenges. You’re role
will be to create style designs that keep our online presence at the forefront
of design and activation. You will work
with a team of talented designers and video producer who contribute to the
overall finished design by providing key photography art, video content for you
to assemble eye catching layout designs via our ecommerce site and social media
aussieBum is world famous for its unique creative
flair and continues to push new boundaries in product innovation, online
marketing and eye catching iconic Australian imagery. For further information about the company Google;
Core Skills and Attributes:
aussieBum is a proud supporter of Marriage
Equality in Australia and is an equal opportunity employer. Short term work Visa applications will also
All applications will be treated with the
strictest of confidence. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. The
successful applicant will be required to provide proof of having the right to
work in Australia.
In this role you will be responsible for product & sales campaigns, promotional calendars, maintaining the asset library, liaising with media and agencies In addition to this you will assist in developing sales reports, developing POS, event management and product packaging.The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be passionate, customer-focused and have superior communication skills. You will be able to demonstrate your strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as is a tight knit team. Critical to your success will be your strategic thinking, strong financial acumen, and demonstrable brand management experience. You will also hold a tertiary qualification.What's on Offer
On offer is a flexible working environment and a fantastic opportunity to get into a great, fast-paced role with a well-known brand globally.