Pacific Brands is famous for marketing iconic everyday brands. From Bonds to Sheridan, Dunlop Flooring, Tontine, Berlei, Holeproof and many other brands, we create amazing products that our consumers love most! Our culture is dynamic and we love what we do. Working for us means something different, explore it for yourself...
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a force in defining how Australians decorate their homes. From pioneering beginnings as Australia’s first ever textile printing business, to driving collaboration with Australian artists in the 1980s, Sheridan is a global market leader steeped in artistry, craftsmanship and quality. With 16 boutiques, over seventy concessions and an extensive wholesale business, Sheridan is a much loved part of almost every Australian home. Bringing beautiful Australian Living to the world. We are a lifestyle brand with various offerings in Sleep, Bathe, Beach, Decorate, Lounge, Scent and Kids & Baby.
What’s in it for me?Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian Retailer with a network of 100 + stores and growingYou will have access to great discounts on Amazing brands such as BONDS,Berlei, Julius Marlow Men’s and Tontine, just to name a fewBeing part of My Pacific Brands entitles you, your family and friends to access our special offers, the latest products and deals and a chance to stock up on your favourite brands at exclusive pricesBe part of a passionate team working with luxury productGenuine career progression opportunities –we truly believe in succession planning your future
Under the direction of the Graphic Design Manager, the Senior Digital Designer is the in house Digital Leader and works to implement the brand look and feel globally, in line with the Sheridan brand guidelines. From concept and creative development to finished art, the role is focused on delivering brand impact through the implementation of beautiful, added value digital design solutions.
What will I be doing?Creating relevant, innovative and engaging visuals for the Sheridan Website, eDM’s ,Online campaigns, digital catalogues, social media and any ad hoc projectsWorking closely with marketing and brand teams on conceptualising upcoming campaign and content strategy and developmentDeveloping and optimising eDM templates to increase click through and conversion ratesCreation of Brand look and feelBe the subject matter expert for Digital design and trends in marketplaceBrand presentation templatesDesign concepts for brand, seasonal and promotional marketing communicationsLeading the Digital design team to ensure consistency of brand messaging across all channelsCreating compelling and innovative digital visuals for web, EDMs, blog, and social channels
Who are we looking for?You will bring 6+ years’ experience in a similar role and a passion for interiorsPremium Retail design experience will be highly valuedAdvanced computer skills – Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Microsoft OfficeYou will have the Ability to see the bigger picture in each creative campaignYou will be able to work autonomously, collaborate as a team and provide recommendations for high quality workYou will have pro-active problem solving skills and can work to tight deadlines
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume and portfolio.
Alternatively please call Ashleigh Becker on 0400 954 974 for more information.
Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer for household and professional powertool brands such as Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Dewalt, Bosch and many more..
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, Web Design and engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print and digital
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects desirable but not necessary
· Experience with photography desirable but not necessary
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
A busy Production House seeking a Front of House/office administration person that has strong administration skills, phone etiquette, and client service capabilities.
Jungle is a reputable, dynamic and busy comedy production company based in Darlinghurst producing TV commercials, TV series and feature films. Jungle is a creative, fast-paced and fun environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with an interest in Television Production. This is an entry-level position, providing the perfect platform to gain industry exposure.
You must be:
Please include a Cover Letter detailing why you are appropriate for this role and attach your CV.
Applications close on October 1st, only applicants we wish to interview will be contacted.
Applications can be sent to [..] or on the loop