NSW State Marketing CONSULTANT (9-month Maternity Leave cover)
Sydney, New South Wales
Our Marketing team is currently looking for a NSW State Marketing CONSULTANT to cover a 9-month maternity leave cover, starting early August, to work on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Film Distributors. Working closely with the Head of Publicity, Head of Promotions and the wider marketing department, you will be responsible for developing and implementing publicity and promotional campaigns for a range of Fox film titles across NSW. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to work closely with both internal and external key stakeholders; liaise with and influence media, exhibitors and promotional partners; and develop and implement NSW-based publicity and promotional campaigns using a variety of mediums to achieve optimum coverage.
Please note, it is essential that you have a registered PTY LTD business (registered under GST law).
The successful candidate will be able to operate effectively in these key areas:
• Negotiate and implement NSW publicity campaigns plans across state-based broadcast, print and online media including pitching story angles, feature ideas, talent interviews etc. in order to achieve optimum coverage for Fox films
• Organise state-based media promotions across broadcast, print, and online media, in keeping with strategy and guidelines
• Identify relevant state-based sponsorship opportunities and targeted grassroots opportunities with local festivals, expo’s, events etc.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key NSW media across TV, radio, print and online to publicise all forthcoming Fox films
• Oversee the planning and execution of Fox events, including internal activities, media presentations and screenings, promotions activities and premiere events
• Work with NSW/ Qld Sales Manager to identify print distribution strategy and develop integrated exhibition marketing plans for each film release
• Work with the National Trade Marketing Manager and key NSW exhibitors/ cinemas to assist in the development and implementation of metropolitan and regional promotional activities and screening programs
To be considered for the role, you will have:
• At least 4 years in media/ publicity and promotions experience in a related field
• Established understanding of the Australian media environment and strong relationships with entertainment media
• Strong project management skills to execute campaigns across multiple platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A strong understanding of Film
• Strong negotiation skills
• The ability to work to multiple deadlines
• Flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changes at the last minute
• The ability to participate and work as a team player
• Strong administrative expertise
• A willingness to think creatively
If you feel you can step up to the challenge, please forward your expression of interest and resume by 11 July 2012 to [..]
This job is now expired.