Music Producer - ABC Classic FM
Sydney, New South Wales
ABC Radio seek a content maker to produce content for ABC Classic FM broadcasts and online delivery, including live music broadcasts, studio recordings, music programming, and specialist online content.
The successful applicant will be required to:
-Produce studio music recordings, live broadcasts and other on-air content for ABC Classic FM, to meet program briefs and network objectives.
-Produce online content that complements and enhances broadcast programs and engages users as online-only content.
-Audition and select recordings for broadcast to meet objectives for broadcast and online content.
-Maintain and build knowledge of the music community and audience needs to produce content that meets the network's broadcast and online objectives.
-Effectively promote the ABC's image and represent ABC Classic FM at public events.
-Actively promote the ABC values and apply all relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
1. Appropriate educational qualifications or industry experience.
2. Extensive knowledge of classical music repertoire and performers.
3. Ability to interpret a complex musical score.
4. Demonstrated understanding of recording and broadcasting principles and techniques.
5. Sound working knowledge and experience of digital production systems.
6. Effective online skills and the potential to engage online users with content related to classical music.
7. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
29 Jul 2012 11:55pm Cen. Australia Standard Time
This job is now expired.