Conscience Organisation is an eclectic band of brilliant minds who help brands
thrive by creating connections between the people and brands, between the
physical and the digital - using stories, creativity, experiences and
founded almost 15 years ago on values that wanted to stick it to tradition,
always look for a better way, be people of conscience and deliver the best
industry work. Our values haven’t changed over time and we‘re lucky enough to
work with world leading clients who aren’t just ahead of their game but are bloody
great people too. Some of these clients include Nestle, Contiki, Nespresso and
looking for a Digital Manager to
join our Digital Acceleration Team (DAT) based out of one of our client partner’s
will work with a team of data analysts, strategists and creatives to create
content across both owned and earned digital channels (social, website and CRM),
focusing on a range of brands that are (inter)national household names. The DAT
helps brands lead the way with their always-on and campaign communications.
Do you REALLY
know your stuff when it comes to building online brand communities but want to
broaden beyond social media into wider digital, creative and strategic work?
Are you a bit
of a tech nerd who knows about the latest platform and developments before all
of your friends?
someone who doesn’t just think of digital marketing, but marketing in a digital
world, then get in touch.
WHAT GETS US EXCITED (MANDATORIES)
· At least a year's experience creating content for online brand
communities and working with clients on developing on-brand messaging
· A demonstrated understanding of digital
· Someone collaborative in nature – you
will be dealing with multiple client, agency & stakeholder contacts
· A total people person who is passionate
about delivering excellent service
· Online marketing and/or journalism
experience with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· A thirst for exploring new
technologies, which can be used to add value to existing and new always-on
A creative mind, thorough attention to detail, an ability to think
quickly and adapt to change. Creative writing essential.
· Experience implementing tactical social
· Experience establishing metrics,
insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
WHAT GETS US REALLY EXCITED (THE ICING):
· Active participation in a wide variety
of online activities such as blogging, community development
and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
· An understanding of popular social and
digital channels – design, functionality, users
· An understanding of digital tools
(publication, measurement, management) and how to leverage the tools for the
· Mad CRM skills
· Capability around photography and video
· Someone really passionate about culture
– whether it’s gaming, film, sports, fashion or a combination of all of these
in a new Japanese game show
Your time will be divided between the offices in Redfern and
our partner’s offices in Rhodes.
This is a
full time position. Send your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you’re
the cats to our pajamas to [..]
You're seriously Type A, an awesome problem solver and you love what you do. Your guiding principles include doing what’s right for the client, transparency, team work, and a relentless focus on delivering the best. You grew up in big agencies, but you’re looking for a new challenge, a more nimble, creative, flexible environment (with work life balance), where you can play a key role in the future of an agency. You have a bias-for-change in your DNA & you see new changes in digital media and technology as opportunities, not threats.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you'll be working within a cross functional teams of developers, designers, strategists, creatives and tinkerers. You’ll be expected to own projects from day one, to question things, to push the team to excel and to drive growth in your client relationships.Additional Information
Please read the following conditions carefully before applying.
Thanks for your understanding on the above points and good luck with your application!
Pacific Magazines is seeking a part time Art Director to work within our advertising team, who has an instinctive understanding of media to work on cross-platform advertising pitches.
Based at Eveleigh and reporting to the Integrated Strategy Director, the Art Director is an integral part of the Red advertising team. The role is primarily responsible for the creative direction of the pitch across print, digital and tv, taking ownership of concepts and liaising closely with the advertising team.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
· Art direction and design of media presentations including PowerPoint templates, television storyboards, mood boards and print advertorials.
· Creating visual identities for bespoke brand extensions and advertising packages.
· Creative support to print, television and digital design studios across Seven West Media.
To succeed in the role you will:
· Possess excellent time-management and organisational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Display strong creative and innovative ideas in a 'big picture' scenario
· Be highly skilled at conceptualising and fleshing out ideas
· Work efficiently to meet deadlines with fast turnaround times
· Have a keen interest in design across different media platforms
· Exhibit a high level of proficiency in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint in a Mac environment
This part-time arrangement will work two days per week. Assigned days can be flexible, depending on the requirements of the successful candidate.
Pacific Magazines is a part of Seven West Media.
Applications close Friday, 1 May 2015.