McPherson's is a successful Consumer Products company, home to famous names in health & beauty such as Dr. LeWinn's, Manicare, A'kin & Lady Jayne.
We're currently seeking a talented & creative Graphic Designer to join our marketing team to develop engaging, beautiful design across our range of print & digital mediums.
Reporting to the Senior Designer you'll work in partnership with marketing & e-commerce teams to produce design for packaging, pos, trade materials, catalogues, event collateral, image renders and website content. We need someone who can confidently carry a project from brief to completion delivering quality results, who is able to think both creatively and commercially.
Taking briefs to clearly outline project parameters & setting realistic expectations.Accurately interpreting briefs & producing high quality concepts.Working flexibly & collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure feedback & art direction is incorporated.Proofing & attention to detail.Time management, workload prioritization & delivering on agreed deadlines.
Tertiary design qualification and 3+ years commercial experience.Adobe CS for Mac: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.Experience working within a client-side environment, particularly in Beauty or Fashion would be looked on favorably.Strong flair for creative design.Must be comfortable designing for both print and digital (particularly packaging, pos & branded communications), with portfolio examples that demonstrate this.Pre-press for print-ready finished artwork.Organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects from different sources.
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate would take personal interest in the Health & Beauty market, always up-to-date with industry trends, products & brands as well as being passionate about producing beautiful, engaging design concepts.
McPherson's Consumer Products is recognised as an EEO Employer. Please visit our website for more information about our company.
Senior 3D Modeller
Reports to: Head of Modelling
The 3D Modeller is the foundation of Binyan Studios and is integral in the process of delivering high quality 3D models and animations to our internal team of artists. The role requires many different skills sets including taking a
brief and interpreting it
correctly in both style and quality, producing high quality 3D architectural models and working as part of a team to ensure that
production numbers remain high without loss of quality or creativity. The role focusses on delivering the fundamental product
to our internal team of artists whilst juggling the realities of
daily production in the studio. Interest and knowledge of architecture and design is essential. To be effective you must be able to work creatively under pressure, have excellent communication skills, be organised, ambitious and pay strong attention to detail.
• Use 3D Studio Max to create accurate 3D architectural models from 2D drawings
• Work with Head of Modelling to ensure models are ready to be worked on by the team of artists and adapt where
• Work closely with other team members to translate design concepts
• 6+ years’ experience
• A Degree in Architecture / Interior Design / Architectural Visualisation / Experience in industry essential
• An advanced understanding and ability to interpret architectural drawings
• Experienced in producing accurate 3D models in a
• Client management experience
• High level organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to train and mentor others
• Technical capacity to work on large exteriors, animation and advanced custom modelling
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced ability to interpret a
• Advanced ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment
• Ability to exhibit design sensitivity
• Willing to upskill in areas beyond current expertise
• Advanced experience in V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino
• Advanced knowledge of architectural visualisation process
• Advanced experience in lighting, applying materials and post production
• A keen eye for visual communications and an interest in photography
• Ability to manage time effectively, often working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively within a
broader creative team
• Management experience
• Ability to team lead projects
• Experience in developing, documenting and applying innovative techniques within the team
• High level project experience
• Assist Head of Modelling to develop systems, tools and team morale
• Exemplify good leadership and support development of team members
HTML / Front-End Contractor – 4 week contract then freelance option
We’re an Ultimo based start-up that’s looking for a HTML developer to join us as a contractor.
Initially this is a 3 to 4-week contract doing the front-end dev work on our application. Following this period there will be ongoing freelance work which can be undertaken in our office or at home - this will run December through to March 2017 and will be approx 1 to 2 days per week, maybe more at times.We are located at Fishburners, 608 Harris St. So this role best suits a freelancer with the ability to initially spend 3 to 4 weeks with us, then work flexibly during Dec and Jan.
We, of course, expect to pay top rates for a top end HTML developer, so why not get in touch and hear what we have to offer.