Fun, sassy and trend savvy.
Supré has become one of the most iconic and recognisable brands in the female youth apparel market delivering ‘what’s hot and what’s new’ to trend savvy girls looking to stand out from the crowd.
We are currently looking for a creative, motivated and organised Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. Your role will be to provide the marketing department with commercial artwork and a professional and creative service.
As a vital part of the marketing team, you will take responsibility of design briefs from completion through to high quality print ready artwork and ensure concepts are on brand. Your role will involve designing artwork and suggest alternative creative solutions, ensure a positive environment within graphics team, maintain the design department output is at the highest level possible, meet both personal and group deadlines and ensure briefs are completed accurately.
You are a passionate Mid-Wight Graphic Designer with a desire to push boundaries, collaborate with a team and explore new concepts. You are a creative problem solver who has previous experience in graphic design having worked across branding and retail clients, this includes finished art and digital design. In addition you will have strong communication/interpersonal skills to take direction and work closely with the Senior Graphic Designers on your team, as well as have the ability to contribute your original ideas.
For success in this role you will have a polished and diverse folio, displaying an exceptional eye for detail and design, and a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design. You will also have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Adobe CS.
A fast-paced deadline driven environment, we are looking for a professional whom will have the motivation and drive to keep going and have fun.
From market start up to global brand, the Cotton On Group now has 7 brands, over 1,300 stores and more than 20,000 passionate people working in 17 countries around the globe. In the past 25 years we have become Australia's largest value fashion brand. We foster innovation, new ideas and a fierce will to succeed.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. It's our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
Central to this is our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors – and all Cotton On Group team members generously and enthusiastically support and participate in all aspects of the Foundation.
The story is far from over. The future is full of new opportunities and ideas. Careers that start here, can go anywhere.
Bapple is looking for an experienced & outgoing Part time/Freelance Digital producer to manage a range of interesting retail and technology clients. Ranging from food outlets, large alcohol brands to digital agencies (Zeus Street Greek, Pernod Ricard, Bourke Street Bakery and more).
Work from our office right in between Wynyard and Circular Quay. You will get paid per hour/project/day, 2 days a week, and we are looking to ramp this up over time.
We are looking for:
- A friendly & outgoing individual, possessing excellent communication skills and the ability to build exceptional relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Proven experience in successfully managing a portfolio of digital client accounts.
- Skilled with project management tools for keeping projects within budget and time.
- Someone who can take ownership of projects and deliver high end digital design / print from end to end.
- A good eye for detail and quality.
- Experience with website QA procedure and attention to details.
- Creating quotes for projects. Creating briefs for designers, developers and managing their time.
Bonus points if you have:- A background in design with great eye for detail.
We are currently seeking a talented and energetic Freelance Graphic Designer to support our Marketing team on a short-term basis throughout June.
Reporting to our Marketing & eCommerce Manager, this role will involve:
- Producing digital and non-digital collateral including promotional material, in-store signage, eDMs, eMagazines, website assets, branded stationery and templates
- Producing a wide range of design concepts and copy
- Generating creative content for promotional, digital, in-store and social media use
- Ensuring Brand guidelines are consistency applied to all creative content and creative design activities
- Coordinating a broad range of print requirements
- Assisting in uploading website assets/content and eDM scheduling
- Maintaining artwork files and administrative processes
You will be a self-motivated, creative individual who is driven to achieve results and undertake design activities that contribute to strengthening the Nine West brand aesthetic. As well as this, the following skills and attributes will contribute to your success in the role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 2+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- Proven graphic design and photography experience, ideally in a retail (fashion) environment
- Proficient user of Adobe suite
- Well developed typesetting, copy, design and layout skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Unrestricted working entitlements in Australia
To formalise your application, please select the link below and attach a cover letter, resume and PDF portfolio (under 5MB).