HOYTS is the business of entertainment and this role is at the heart of entertaining our guests with creating bespoke engaging video content. From on cinema screen messaging to outdoor video advertising, social media executions to trailer mash-ups, this role will create, execute and deliver the HOYTS message on screen – both large and small.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our in-house production studio – someone who can produce, edit (including graphics) and deliver exciting content.
• Concept development and managing content creation
• Writing scripts/ call outs /on screen copy for all video work
• Conceive, write, direct and edit content
• Edit various video formats (TVC, Cinema, Online, Corporate videos, Hype Reels) including creating Motion Graphics based on campaign look and feel from the designe team
• Supervise voice over talent and audio post production stages
• Supervise other editors, freelancers and production partners to ensure quality and technical formats are maintained
• Take responsibility for the delivery of AV content to tight deadlines while adhering to brief
• Direct shoots both in-house and on-location
• Uphold the high production values of Hoyts
• Creative thinker with 4 years + experience with the ability to take briefs all the way from concept to finished AV materials creating engaging content with a strong message
• Proven experience in a similar role
• A proven record of creative excellence with the ability to take a brief and develop high quality AV content that drives sales
• High level of written and oral communication, problem-solving and organisation skills
• Strong storytelling, scriptwriting and script-editing skills
• Fun and easy-going individual with a “can do” attitude
• Loves movies and has a solid knowledge of such
• Have a sound and excellent understanding of Final Cut Pro/Premiere, After Effects, 2D & 3D Motion Graphics animation, Photoshop CS6+ as well as any other software you may require to prepare audio and image assets to create memorable and eye catching content for the company’s brand.
• Sound knowledge of the production process, digital compression for video download & streaming web video and formatting for the variety of distribution channels that include online, mobile, social media, television & cinema
• A broad knowledge of production and commercial music with an understanding of music licensing requirements
If you have a passion for movies with the creative drive to create engaging on screen content – then contact HOYTS today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.
Animator / Motion Designer Role
Jumbla is an animation and motion graphics studio in South
Melbourne. We are seeking a talented senior creative who specialises in
animation, motion graphics, and all things creative. Preferably some experience
in creative/art direction, who can jump straight in and be comfortable with the
huge variety of work we do.
Check out our website to see some of the work we do. We are not
a style studio, we do anything and everything, so ideally you will have a folio
of similar diversity and quality that will blow us away.
Skills you require
- 3-5 years experience as a creative designer /
motion artist / animator in a studio environment.
- Have awesome and diverse animation,
illustration and motion graphics skills.
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual
- High level knowledge in Adobe CC software
(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understand the production process.
- Understand client considerations and answer
- Able to communicate comfortably with clients
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to mentor and manage other animators and
but not essential
- Knowledge in 3D software including 3Ds Max and
- Experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
will also need to be
- Passionate about the creative industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under
pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously on a project, as
well as in a team.
- Able to assist the studio team with experience
and new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior
creative artist who is looking to help develop their skills, as well as others,
in an unusually relaxed, creative environment.
If you think you can bring something new to the
studio then shoot us your CV and digital folio via email and we’ll chat about
life over a game of ping-pong.