Animator / Motion Designer Role
Jumbla is an animation and motion graphics studio in South
Melbourne. We are seeking a talented senior creative who specialises in
animation, motion graphics, and all things creative. Preferably some experience
in creative/art direction, who can jump straight in and be comfortable with the
huge variety of work we do.
Check out our website to see some of the work we do. We are not
a style studio, we do anything and everything, so ideally you will have a folio
of similar diversity and quality that will blow us away.
Skills you require
- 3-5 years experience as a creative designer /
motion artist / animator in a studio environment.
- Have awesome and diverse animation,
illustration and motion graphics skills.
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual
- High level knowledge in Adobe CC software
(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understand the production process.
- Understand client considerations and answer
- Able to communicate comfortably with clients
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to mentor and manage other animators and
but not essential
- Knowledge in 3D software including 3Ds Max and
- Experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
will also need to be
- Passionate about the creative industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under
pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously on a project, as
well as in a team.
- Able to assist the studio team with experience
and new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior
creative artist who is looking to help develop their skills, as well as others,
in an unusually relaxed, creative environment.
If you think you can bring something new to the
studio then shoot us your CV and digital folio via email and we’ll chat about
life over a game of ping-pong.