HOYTS is the business of entertainment and this role is at the heart of entertaining our guests with creating bespoke engaging video content. From on cinema screen messaging to outdoor video advertising, social media executions to trailer mash-ups, this role will create, execute and deliver the HOYTS message on screen – both large and small.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our in-house production studio – someone who can produce, edit (including graphics) and deliver exciting content.
• Concept development and managing content creation
• Writing scripts/ call outs /on screen copy for all video work
• Conceive, write, direct and edit content
• Edit various video formats (TVC, Cinema, Online, Corporate videos, Hype Reels) including creating Motion Graphics based on campaign look and feel from the designe team
• Supervise voice over talent and audio post production stages
• Supervise other editors, freelancers and production partners to ensure quality and technical formats are maintained
• Take responsibility for the delivery of AV content to tight deadlines while adhering to brief
• Direct shoots both in-house and on-location
• Uphold the high production values of Hoyts
• Creative thinker with 4 years + experience with the ability to take briefs all the way from concept to finished AV materials creating engaging content with a strong message
• Proven experience in a similar role
• A proven record of creative excellence with the ability to take a brief and develop high quality AV content that drives sales
• High level of written and oral communication, problem-solving and organisation skills
• Strong storytelling, scriptwriting and script-editing skills
• Fun and easy-going individual with a “can do” attitude
• Loves movies and has a solid knowledge of such
• Have a sound and excellent understanding of Final Cut Pro/Premiere, After Effects, 2D & 3D Motion Graphics animation, Photoshop CS6+ as well as any other software you may require to prepare audio and image assets to create memorable and eye catching content for the company’s brand.
• Sound knowledge of the production process, digital compression for video download & streaming web video and formatting for the variety of distribution channels that include online, mobile, social media, television & cinema
• A broad knowledge of production and commercial music with an understanding of music licensing requirements
If you have a passion for movies with the creative drive to create engaging on screen content – then contact HOYTS today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.