Animator / Motion Designer Role
Jumbla is an animation and motion graphics studio in South
Melbourne. We are seeking a talented senior creative who specialises in
animation, motion graphics, and all things creative. Preferably some experience
in creative/art direction, who can jump straight in and be comfortable with the
huge variety of work we do.
Check out our website to see some of the work we do. We are not
a style studio, we do anything and everything, so ideally you will have a folio
of similar diversity and quality that will blow us away.
Skills you require
- 3-5 years experience as a creative designer /
motion artist / animator in a studio environment.
- Have awesome and diverse animation,
illustration and motion graphics skills.
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual
- High level knowledge in Adobe CC software
(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understand the production process.
- Understand client considerations and answer
- Able to communicate comfortably with clients
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to mentor and manage other animators and
but not essential
- Knowledge in 3D software including 3Ds Max and
- Experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
will also need to be
- Passionate about the creative industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under
pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously on a project, as
well as in a team.
- Able to assist the studio team with experience
and new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior
creative artist who is looking to help develop their skills, as well as others,
in an unusually relaxed, creative environment.
If you think you can bring something new to the
studio then shoot us your CV and digital folio via email and we’ll chat about
life over a game of ping-pong.
Who we are:
We are an Australian company specialising in the development, implementation and operation of highly customisable digital advertising and marketing solutions. The company has grown and will continue to grow into a leading full service solutions provider within the fast growing Digital Advertising and Marketing industry.
We are backed by Australia's leading telecommunications provider and this gives us the scale and reliability together with the agility, flexibility and focus of a specialist solutions company
What we are looking for:
An experienced Motion Graphics Designer / Animator to:
· Develop a full understanding of the clients business and vision, presenting fresh and vibrant ideas & designs to meet an ever changing market place
· Think creatively to deliver fresh and vibrant images and concepts in various media including animated, video and other formats as required.
· Produce new ideas quickly in order to meet tight deadlines
· Exceptional skills in animation and motion graphics
· In-Depth understanding of visual communication and its implementation
· Excellent skills & knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· The ability to identify client requirements
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to work as part of a team
· Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
· Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction
If you would like to apply for this role, please be prepared to provide us with a show reel / portfolio of some of your work.