Jumbla is a motion graphics and animation studio in South
Melbourne. We are seeking a talented senior creative who specialises in
animation, illustration and motion graphics, and preferably some experience in creative/art
direction, who can jump straight in and be comfortable with the huge variety of
work we do.
Check out our website to see some of the work we do. We are
not a style studio, we do anything and everything, so ideally you will have a
folio of similar diversity and quality that will blow us away.
Skills you require
- 3-5 years experience as a creative designer / motion artist / animator in a
- Have awesome and diverse animation, illustration and motion graphics skills and
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual styles.
- High level knowledge in Adobe CC software (After Effects, Photoshop,
- Understand the production process.
- Understand client considerations and answer client briefs.
- Able to communicate comfortably with clients when required.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to mentor and manage other animators and designers.
Advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge in 3D software including 3D Studio Max and Maya.
- Experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
You will also need to be
- Passionate about the creative industry in general.
Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Ability to work autonomously on a project, as well as in a team.
Able to assist the studio team with experience and new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior creative artist
who is looking to help develop their skills, as well as others, in an unusually
relaxed, creative environment.
If you think you can bring something new to the studio then
shoot us your CV and digital folio via email and we’ll chat about life over a game of