Midweight Digital Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
We have offices in Sydney and London, and we like to keep busy and creative.
We work on cutting edge projects for Schwarzkopf, Coles, Westfield, plus loads of others.
Mentally Friendly is looking for a Midweight Designer with strong conceptual skills, an eye for style and detail, and a passion for both print and digital design. You will own projects from start to finish, working on idea generation and visual concepts, right through to their final execution and iteration, along with providing support for Senior Designers and the Art Director. We are a digital agency, so your work will be digitally focused, ranging from small social media applications, promotional collateral, basic commerce website and portfolio sites.
A strong understanding of usability and human interaction is required, as is the desire to work across a broad range of projects, from small business, to large multi channel campaigns. Experience working across both print and digital design will be of great advantage.
We are a fun, relaxed, hard working and attractive team, with a great mix of big name and cool clients, and an awesome office in Darlinghurst. We’re a friendly bunch (its in the name), so a social personality, sense of humor, party tricks and a good play list will go a long way.
· Work on creative solutions for our clients.
· Producing original concepts and visual ideas
- Support senior design staff
· Working autonomously on projects or designs
· Liaising with, and working under the Art & Creative directors
· Liaising with the development team during the production process
· Producing visual sketches, finished designs and accompanying documentation for UI designs
Please provide a link to your online portfolio and Linked in profile.
No recruiters no exceptions.
This job is now expired.