Mid Weight Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
Extraordinary agency requires exceptional talent
Mid Weight Designer with 2-3 years experience and a flare for festivals, events Digital and Production
Peer Group Media is Australia’s largest commercial rights agency, representing the biggest music festivals in the country including Big Day Out, Stereosonic, Creamfields & Groovin the Moo to name but a few.
We are looking for a Mid Weight Designer with a difference to join the team!
We are looking for someone who has many strings to their bow and is able to work within a small creative team, contribute the creative concepts and executions and also assist on the digital media platforms and print publications.
This role will have you typesetting one minute and designing a giant inflatable instillation the next, all the while thinking of how best to put together a hype reel for a media road show.
• You will need to adapt and thrive on many design platforms from print to digital.
• It is crucial to have impeccable attention to detail, that you are nimble and able to focus on the quality and timely execution of task.
• Assist in managing and trafficking projects through the creative department so account service can manage their clients.
• A passion for working as part of a cohesive team working together to produce the best work possible.
• Full Creative Suite knowledge: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash and Bridge. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PP and Quickcut is a bonus.
• A fun, outgoing and ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
• A passion for music festivals and events.
Please send through your portfolio of work when applying for this position.
This job is now expired.