Mid-Weight Art Director
This agency provides excellent career progression and a global network. They now seek out a Mid-Weight Art Director to come on board and be part of their big-plans for the future!
In this role, you will delve into the Digital realm and grasp its growing capabilities for the advertising space! You will produce great campaigns and innovative digital solutions, whilst making a huge impact in the agency.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Be part of the Digital and Creative teams
• Oversee and conceptualise large projects from brief to delivery
• Develop and produce high quality campaign concepts and visuals for a range of different brands and clients
• Produce solid wireframes for digital solutions
• Work alongside Account Management, Strategy and Development teams
• Provide quality assurance to all client campaigns
• Constantly maintain the standard of all creative execution
To be successful you will require:
• 4 + years experience as a Digital Creative within an agency
• An outstanding portfolio, demonstrating your creativity and conceptual thinking
• A strong understanding of Digital Production
• Proven design experience in the Interactive environment
• Expert Design skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Flash animation, etc.
• Technical knowledge in web technologies, current trends & developments, and an understanding of accessibility issues
• Solid understanding of web usability and information architecture – including wireframes, mock-ups and prototyping
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• A passion for bringing ideas to life!
Interactiveinc find digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email [..] or visit [..]
This job is now expired.