Mid-Level Art Director (Campaign)
This agency has recently won a stream of big pitches and continues to retain its top clientele. In the flurry of success, they have built a strong creative and production team to constantly drive successful campaigns. As they grow and conquer, they are on the hunt for a like-minded creative individual to join their team and help bring to fruition brilliant digital ideas.
As the Art Director you will report to the Executive Creative Director and your key responsibilities will be to:
• Brainstorm, develop and execute original creative content
• Develop original creative campaign concepts across all digital mediums – including display ads, websites, social networking campaigns, mobile apps and experiential
• Set up the design direction, mock up and bring the creative campaigns to fruition
• Inspire and drive ideas with the client, through exciting and articulate presentations of campaign concepts
• Estimate creative work on campaigns along with completing work to time and budget.
• Work closely with other teams to achieve success such as the Accounts and Planning & Technology teams
To be applicable for the role, you must possess these qualities:
• 3 years + working within a creative digital space, agency is favoured
• Be a strong conceptual thinker and problem solver
• An intimate knowledge of the industry, its tools and clientele
• Your attitude should be can-do and hands-on, as you will be responsible for mocking up as well as conceptual
• Be a graceful leader, with the ability to inspire and mentor junior members of your team
Interactiveinc find digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email [..] visit [..]
This job is now expired.