Mid Level Account Manager/Project Manager
Square Circle Triangle ([..])
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mid Level Account Manager/Project Manager to work for a vibrant, creative and industry leader in the digital space.
This position reports to the Account Director with responsibility to assist in the management of web and digital projects from concept through to project delivery within set budgets and time frames.
Daily scheduling of tasks and proactive communication with clients and internal team members are key elements to the role.
Must have skills:
• Experience in client accounts, account management or project management in a digital environment is essential. (2-3 years)
• Experience project managing the life-cycle of website development, online applications and/or web base products. A technical understanding of how web technology works is a must.
• Strong documentation skills
• Proven scope and change management skill
• Responsible, Proactive Project ownership
• Proven record of successful end-to-end delivery of projects
• Ability to work on multiple projects of varying sizes and complexity
• Experiencing writing project plans and project proposals
• Effective client management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Effective time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Pro-active self starter
Nice to have:
• Wire-framing experience (Axure, Balsamiq etc)
• UX, UI experience. Working knowledge of usability, web standards
•Experience with Ruby of Rails and other Content
• The ability to identify new opportunities
• Mobile, iPhone, tablet experience a bonus
The candidate will:
• Read the major daily newspapers, websites, industry press and marketing/technical journals. (The Age, Herald Sun, The Australian and the AFR, B&T, AdNews, Contagious, Mumbrella, AdAge, Brand Republic etc).
• Have a good understanding of social media, apps and mobile technologies.
If you possess the requisite skills and are ready to start a challenging but rewarding role please send a cover letter and resume to [..]
Your cover letter should be approx 200-250 words and describe why you are a suitable candidate for the position.
Closing Date: 12th November 2012
This job is now expired.