Media Sales Manager, Melbourne
VICE is an international media company with offices in over 27 countries and a growing portfolio of media properties that include VICE Music, VICE Films, Virtue Worldwide and VICE Magazine.
We are looking for a Media Sales Manager to acquire and develop new accounts for our print and digital properties.
Duties are focused primarily on digital and print media sales, but will also extend to event sponsorships, content production, creative services, production deals and 360-degree integrations.
The selected candidate would be expected to:
Role and responsibilities:
- Effectively obtain new business and diversify the visual spread of VICE
- Provide insight and new client relationships
- Manage and improve existing client relationships
- Work with a team of sales executives to work towards company targets
- Follow up and close potential sales leads
Experience and qualifications:
- 3+ years of sales experience within a media entertainment industry
- Established industry relationships
- Ability to be a self-starter and create independence whilst providing outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of VICE
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to the execution of tasks
- Computer literate with Macintosh Apple systems and other digital marketing systems.
Location and compensation:
VICE offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, commensurate with experience and abilities.
This position is based in our Collingwood office in Melbourne.
This job is now expired.