Sydney, New South Wales
The LifeStyle Channels Group are looking for a Mastering Editor to provide mastering and graphic support to the channels Promo team.
Key responsibilities include...
• Create graphics, supers, packshots for the 4 LifeStyle Channel's promo department
• Ensure all the promos are technically sound for on-air
• Colour grading, laying audio, fixing aspect ratios
• Create line-ups, nexts and marketing materials
• Ensure all the promo packaging is consistent with the branding and style guide
• Create reels, programme interstitials for on and off-air.
• Source appropriate vision for various on-air elements.
• Transcode and sync vision from shoots.
• Create DVD's , retrieve and upload media from FTP sites.
• Provide technical support to the Promo Producers
Required skills, experience and qualifications for this role include
• Avid and After Effects 5 years experience essential
• Work experience in a similar environment for 5 years.
• Working understanding of Final Cut Pro, Motion, Adobe Photoshop, Colour, Compressor.Final Cut server.
• Solid working knowledge of non-linear editing
• Ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks to a high standard
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team
This is a permanent, full time position based at Foxtel Television Centre in North Ryde.
Due to the fast paced nature of Foxtel's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible and we will assess applications as they are received.
Foxtel operates a direct recruitment model, therefore no agency introductions will be accepted, thank you
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Applications close: Nov 21, 2012
This job is now expired.