Scharp is a well-established creative studio seeking a Creative Manager in our Melbourne office to lead a team of passionate multi-discipline designers working on a wide variety of property and development projects.
Working closely with and reporting directly to the Creative Director you will be responsible for all design work created in our studio.
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years design experience with at least 3 years management experience.
- Experience in branding and graphic design for both print and digital is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of Creative Cloud Software inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience in the property and development industry is preferred
- Ability to manage the creative design studio over multiple projects as well as manage the design team from project concept to completion.
- Sound knowledge of branding, website & app design as well as movie production
- Excellent time management and organisational skills is required
- Working within the design team as well as the ability to direct others, together with client team relations, is paramount
Eligible and interested candidates should apply with their resume and sample portfolio or url link.
You must be an Australian citizen or have a valid working visa to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are a company or wish to work remotely.