A Graphics & Web Designer Web Designer (Wireframe/ Illustrator / Photoshop/ Sketch/ Zeplin) is needed to join Think China, a boutique digital agency. As part of a vibrant company, expect to be involved with Chinese web design / publication layout / user experience design / HTML5 animation / other graphic & web design work.
We work with a vast range of clients. Providing Australian businesses with cutting edge digital marketing strategies to specifically target the Chinese Market. You will be tasked with drawing up the creative vision and bringing it to life through your creative know how
Expect to work closely with web developer and the content team to ensure work is delivered to the very highest standard. You'll need to keep abreast of the latest trends within web design and graphics design, and you'll be expected to input expert and inspiring ideas into marketing projects.
Technical Abilities Required
· Expert Adobes Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
· 1+ yrs. experience working in an in house or agency environment.
· Experience in designing for responsive websites.
· Website Prototyping Software (i.e. Sketch, Axure)
What we need from you
· Passionate and self-motivated in designing cutting edge, responsive websites.
· Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions.
· Perform effective research and planning for a project.
· You just as interested in how websites function as well as how they look?
· A solid folio showing your experience in a range of website styles.
· Ability to listen and work as part of a team.
· A strong attention to detail.
· Experience with designing for the Chinese market
· Understanding of Chinese typography
What we'd love to hear you do.
· Passion for user experience
· Someone who gets a kick out of creating something new.
· Likes to be challenged and come up with unique solutions.
· Examples of logo design and design for print.
· Ability to work with developers to get your designs into fruition.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone experienced in graphics and web design looking for growing their career and to work for an exciting company who are working on great projects. Expect friendly staff and a fast pace environment.
Cutting Edge is a leading VFX
collective with studios in Sydney and Brisbane. Multi-faceted, we create
award winning VFX and design-led content for feature films, Commercials & TV
We are currently looking for a Senior
VFX coordinator to join our Brisbane studio.
About the Role –
closely with the VFX team, you will be responsible for providing support and
assistance to the VFX Producer including scheduling and coordinating
artists along with other administration duties as required. You will also be
responsible for completing production of smaller projects.
About You –
demonstrating your experience with VFX production processes and
equipment, you will be as passionate about the world of VFX as we are. Highly
energetic, efficient and people orientated, your ability to deliver quality
projects on time will see you succeed in this role.
In addition the
successful applicant will bring with them -
At least 4 years Post Production
Experience in VFX
Experience with managing projects
Feature film experience desirable
Exceptional client service skills
If you feel this is you, then
please forward your application to Flavia Riley, Senior VFX Producer by pressing APPLY below
the high volume of applications received, only short listed applicants will be