We're looking for a junior digital designer to join our team.
Skills you need to have:Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designsBe up-to-date with latest design and web UI trends, techniques and technologiesAbility to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projectsMaster Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesignCollaborate effectively and have strong communication skillsrDeliver pixel perfect work
What we are looking for in you:Attention to detailsThoroughTeam playerA sense of ownership and pride with your workGood englishGood communication skills as you will be talking to clients and participating in meetingsProactiveGoal drivenNice to have:
We are like a small family so it is important that your are a social person and like to contribute. We don't expect an extravert but we do expect you to be nice, fun and polite!
We are a small team – 4 devs and 1 sale/marketing manager.
We offer flexible hours, work from home and amazing office space in the heart of Surry Hills.
Package to be discussed during interview but please advise what are your expectations if interested.
Your work should matter and if you just want to do your hours and go home, this is not what we are about.
We care about the products we build, we care about the clients and we always deliver the best solution possible.
Interview process:Step 1 – Interview – Meet & greetStep 2 – Design TestStep 3 – Final Interview
Send through your resume + portfolio + salary expectation, no cover letter required.
Social Garden was founded in 2013 and is a
pioneer in predictive demand generation market that utilises emerging marketing
automation technology, social and big data to scale organisational EBITA and
The business has grown from 3 founders, to a
team of 35 in three years and is led by a dynamic young team of thought leaders
in the growth hacking, data analytics and marketing automation sector.
You will be responsible for supporting our
enterprise clients in generating revenue through digital channels and will
provide strategic consultation on their migration to the marketing cloud.
· Work with our leadership team to streamline
account service processes and client strategy
· Utilise our data and analytics systems to
identify areas to improve your client’s results
· Mentor and support junior account executives
· Work with management to develop and optimise
· Keep project management software (Asana) up
to date at all times
· Keep CRM up to date at all times (Salesforce)
· Collaborate with our strategic partners
(Deloitte, Oracle, Facebook, Google, Marketo, Salesforce) to identify new
business opportunities and drive growth on key accounts
Attributes and Abilities
· Passionate about growth hacking and high
· Understanding of digital marketing analytics
and audience segmentation
· Self-motivated and a commitment to personal
development (we love reading and sharing knowledge within our team)
· Proactive, positive attitude and a kind spirit
· Strong ability to identify and solve problems
within the client’s customer journey
· Ridiculously high attention to detail
· Proven ability to work collaboratively in a
fast-paced, team environment.
· Hungry for career progression - we are growing
quickly and prefer to promote internally
· “An ace up your sleeve” - we love bringing on
new team members who can bring a unique skill to our team
· Experience in real estate sector,
advertising/media or technology companies
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Significant experience in developing
multi-channel customer acquisition plans
· Experience working in the property and/or
· Experience working with the marketing cloud -
Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce or similar (preferred, not essential)
· Two years’ experience working in a mid-level
sales/strategy role with enterprise accounts (or equivalent client side
· Experience managing $m+ annual budgets
· Minimum 3 years working in an enterprise
What We Bring to the Table
· Build something you can proud of. We are a
high-growth company scaling throughout Australia at a rapid rate
· BRW Fast Starters 2015
· Impact to business. This is a critical role
and your job is key to our success. Our next phase of growth comes from the new
opportunities you create and manage.
· Enormous potential for success. With this job
you have the full playing field to find new opportunities within the market.
You have strong executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you
build and execute
· The talent you'll meet. Our team are some of
the brightest young minds in our industry and we take great pride in the
amazing work we collectively deliver to our clients.
· The team we're building. We have a great team
that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack
the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our
vision and embody our values.
· Our impact. We're disrupting business models
that have not changed in decades. We're building something special, and will
bring a new level of talent to the Australian marketplace.
It’s Good to
be a Gardener Program
To apply, send your responses to the following questions along with your cover letter and resume.How do you see the digital marketing landscape evolving over the next 3 years? What should companies be focussing on now to prepare for these changes? (200 words max)