Marketing Manager with a strength in Digital Marketing and Retail Markets
Sydney, New South Wales
DJ Warehouse is Australia’s largest DJ and music production retail chain and is also at the forefront of electronic music training and hire services. Established for 10 years with stores in Sydney, Melbourne and new sites opening in Brisbane and Perth this year, we’re on the lookout for someone to join our growing team of dedicated staff and lead our marketing department.
Based in Sydney’s inner west suburb of Leichhardt and working closely with head management, the internal web development and design team you will have the ability to turn around campaigns in a quick efficient manner with a dynamic team that is excited to work in this domain and driven to be the best.
Guiding the DJ Warehouse brand and activities, you will have the opportunity to develop and guide marketing campaigns from inception to completion. You will have excellent written and project management skills, have relevant qualifications or experience with marketing, and a solid understanding of digital marketing and social media. Above all, you must have a passion for music and an understanding of DJ culture.
Your tasks will also include:
• Managing store Point of Sale material
• Managing and generating written content for the website and blog
• Organising product launches and events
• Developing strong relationships with suppliers, distributors and media partners
• Developing print catalogues and magazines
You will need;
• Knowledge of Electronic Music and the Dj Scene
• Sound knowledge of Digital media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 2-3 years online marketing experience
• Background in B2C marketing
• Proven experience in developing end to end campaigns
• Creative thinker who can come up with ideas and suggestions
• Strong copywriting skills
• Analytical and reporting experience
• Strong attention to detail and good time management
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will get to work in a young and active company and enjoy perks including travel to international trade shows and building relationships with some of the biggest international brands in the music equipment industry.
Our success is based on exceptional people who are passionate and committed to doing their best. If you would like to be a part of our winning team, submit your resume and cover letter.
You may also include a list of periodicals that you would regard relevant to your application.
Salary will be representative of the applying candidate. Interviews will commence upon receipt of applications.
This job is now expired.