Marketing Manager - that's life!
Sydney, New South Wales
that's life! is Australia's number one real life magazine, reaching around 1 million readers each week. As an integral part of the magazine’s senior management team this role reports to the Publisher and is primarily responsible for delivery of consumer strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-driven individual who has the ability to think both strategically and creatively and enjoys a hands-on role. A key function of this role will be to develop and implement marketing initiatives to drive sales and increase brand awareness and to manage the day-to day deliverables of the marketing team.
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
• innovate, initiate, and drive the implementation of new ideas that will assist the magazine to meet its commercial objectives.
• thrive in a hands on role in a competitive and fast paced environment.
• develop and implement digital and social media strategies
• work to tight deadlines while managing changing priorities and maintaining high attention to detail
• manage projects and campaigns and bring them in on time and on budget
• manage a budget, with regular forecasting
• lead a small team while developing the potential of individual team members.
Previous experience as a Marketing Manager is essential while experience within a media environment will be highly regarded.
This job is now expired.