Marketing Content Producer
Sydney, New South Wales
The role reports directly to the National Marketing Manager and works across all TEN, Eleven and ONE channels. Ideally the applicant will come from a creative background - competent copywriting skills and an ability to think creatively are a must. A strategic approach and understanding is also imperative to successfully fulfil this role.
This role requires a close working relationship with marketing, digital, publicity, production, audio, and on-air promotions teams, and involves extremely fast turn-around times and challenging deadlines to deliver daily national radio ads.
Additional responsibilities include the creation and distribution of marketing content such as promotional TV spots, on-air Community Service Announcements for the TEN Network associated charities, and ad hoc content initiatives.
The skills needed to perform this role include:
• Competent copywriting skills.
• Ability to think creatively and collaboratively. Your ideas will be called upon for all mediums of network content.
• Voice Over direction of all radio content
• Editing video and audio content using Avid and other non-linear editing systems.
• Proven ability to manage projects autonomously from start to finish.
• Ability to prioritise projects, and delegate to and manage others when necessary.
• MAM and Digital Courier experience preferred.
If you feel that your skills and experience could be suited to this opportunity and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, please apply by visiting the link below.