MID - SENIOR DESIGNER, part-time
Responsibilities may also include but are not limited to: web, print media, POS, promotional items, corporate identity etc. You are excited about packaging and passionate about clever and strategic design communications as a whole. You thrive on problem solving and no job is too big or too small.
Your folio will clearly demonstrate
- 5+ years studio / graphic design experience
- Experience working on retail packaging - NPD or pack refresh
- Print advertising, web, logos, corporate collateral
- Strong conceptual skills
- Energetic, positive, reliable and a motived self starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, time-management and efficient, technically accurate follow through skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team from brief through to design
- A thorough understanding of print production and the fundamentals of web design.
Excellent Adobe CS skills, (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and an understanding of Flash.
Finished Art, not essential but a distinct advantage.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Australian work permit essential. Short-listed candidates with online applications including folio samples and relevant experience will be responded to.
Recruitment agencies asked not to respond.
This job is now expired.