MARKETING MANAGER - FAMOUS
Sydney, New South Wales
This role reports to the Publisher and is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to maximise sales and maintain brand leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results driven individual who has the ability to think both strategically and creatively and enjoys a hands-on environment working to last minute deadlines. A key function of this role will also be to ensure collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate your expertise and experience in the following:
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans, including digital and social media strategies
- Strong internal and external relationships to leverage partnership opportunities
- Ability to work to last minute deadlines whilst managing changing priorities and maintaining high attention to detail
- A creative flair for innovation and the ability to initiate, drive and implement new ideas
- Management of Public Relations campaigns and branded events
- Development and implementation of marketing campaigns including above-the-line advertising and below-the-line viral and social media campaigns
- Management of media, creative and digital agencies
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 5 years media marketing experience and be an agile thinker who thrives in a highly creative and challenging environment.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven Media Group.
Applications close: 14 June 2012
This job is now expired.