Learning and Assessment Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
There is an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Assessment Manager to join the Faculty of Creative Industry at Open Colleges. This Faculty currently includes nationally recognized qualifications and professional certificates in Graphic Design, Web Design, Interior Decoration and Design, Fashion Design, Creative Writing and Journalism. As part of the Open Colleges’ Strategic Plan 2014, the Faculty of Creative Industry will expand its depth and breadth of courses.
The Learning and Assessment Manager will be accountable for:
• Developing, reviewing & maintaining Learning and Assessment Strategies;
• Undertaking assessment validation & moderation;
• Undertaking systematic course reviews to identify course enhancements;
• Developing assessment and content mapping against National Training Package requirements;
• Developing, reviewing and maintaining trainer matrices for all qualifications; and
• Ensuring compliance with National Training Package and VET Quality Framework requirements.
The Learning and Assessment Manager for Creative Industry will be a passionate VET professional with extensive experience. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in the development and management of effective Learning and Assessment Strategies and the implementation of robust assessment validation and moderation. Experience in distance or online learning is highly desirable.
This job is now expired.