Lead Interactive Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
The Interactive Lead Designer works closely with the Head of Design (Design Director) and various in-house Creative/Art Directors to lead our company's world renowned interactive and print design direction.
You'll be responsible for the research, design and production of chainsaw edge design.
We also expect that you have a full understanding of brand executions over various media channels, not just interactive design.
- 6+ years experience designing high end interactive projects
- Visionary design experience
- An eye and passion for detail
- Experience leading other designers is a must!
- Experience, clarity and confidence communicating with clients
- Animation design. Ability to plan and design for animations and transitions is huge.
- Lives for good design. Dies for good design.
- Style for miles
- Actively scans the web daily for the best of the best inspiration and examples of our craft and shares your exciting finds with the team
Please mention what your involvement was on the projects you display. We know that most projects are built by teams and led by Creative Directors.
Awards are great – we love awards because the people who pay us love awards.
Please send any personal works as well as those often contain the gold and the soul.
This job is now expired.