Backend PHP Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
This is your opportunity to work with a dynamic team and make your mark. You must have an absolute passion for your work and be willing to push yourself to the limit. If you're an infrastructure junkie - this is the job for you.
WHY REDFOX MEDIA
- We work on some pretty diverse projects
- We love the web and all things digital
- We are passionate about producing quality in our work
- We are down to earth, hardworking and we value staff with a no nonsense attitude
- We believe in team work - we all share the load and we all play a vital role in the companies success
As a Mid Level PHP Developer you will work with our lead back-end developer, front-end developer and web designer, working on our existing platform and framework, some of the things you'll be doing on a daily basis:
- Architect, build and maintain components and functionality.
- Be constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the systems we use.
- Perform troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Automate everything.
- A solutions based thinker
- Excellent organisational skills to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Fantastic attention to detail and tenacity to get the job done and done well
- Produce cleaned and organised code
- The passion to work productively as part of a team
- Good communications skills
- Desire to grow and evolve
- Excellent general programming skills in PHP.
- Knowledge of at least one PHP Framework
- Sound understanding of MVC Model
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Front end development skills in jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to recognise process inefficiencies and a natural drive to want to fix them.
- A strong love of API's
- Knowledge of Lemonstand eCommere
You'll make our decision much easier by showing us examples of current work, project contributions, etc. Have a GitHub account, ongoing project, or blog? We'd love to take a look at those too.
We're a small business, please understand that before you consider applying. You're going to get the opportunity to make a direct impact on our products and be a part of our company as we grow and progress. We offer salaries based on experience. We believe in investing in our employees and encouraging you to grow and improve your knowledge and skills.
Important: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and please note that the interview phase will include a practical PHP test.
This job is now expired.