Mid-weight Design Opportunity
ANLI is a boutique design studio looking for a creative designer, with a minimum of 3+ years studio experience and a BA in graphic design.
We have just begun sharing a multidisciplinary studio, other fields include; photography, interior design, architecture & product design. We are looking to collaborate more & more with our new neighbors. The space has been designed as a great place for exchange and inspiration.
Larger studios can sometimes be mundane in nature, only offering a role with very specific tasks. With ANLI there is room to broaden your roles & skill sets.
ANLI has worked on branding for a wide range of businesses from small to corporate companies. Our clientele started with giants like Connex, mid sized international companies like Acmeda.com down to digital magazines like 18seconds.com.au
We are located in the upcoming West Melbourne area, with train station at our door step and Errol street only a stone’s throw away.
ANLI is growing and looking to build its character palette with a diligent, responsible, enthusiastic, creative & passionate individual. Someone who can not only be taught the ways of our studio but also offer valuable insight from their own work/life experiences.
If you’re already running a few jobs under your own hat and are looking for extra work, this could be an ideal arrangement/agreement/combination.
We’d consider sharing space within our office where you can run your own jobs between ANLI schedules.
To begin the story you will be working closely with the Art Director but after proving your abilities soon running your own concepts to finish. Your tasks would include weekly WIP meetings, client liaising, design and production. Being a small studio we need to find team members who appreciate responsibility in all aspects of the business. We are wanting a candidate who can confidently liaise with clients from brief to concept, to finished art.
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude open to ideas
• Being a small studio we’re not looking for ‘that’s not my department’ types.
• 3+ years experience in an agency environment
• BA in Graphic Design
• Portfolio demonstrating work for a variety of clients and industries
• The ability to conceptualise, implement and contribute upon all aspects of the creative process
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Confident presentation skills and experience effectively communicating design rationale to clients
• Ability to take direction, tackle multiple projects at once, and work well in a team environment
Adobe Creative Suite
Sketching ability is a plus
Streamtime is a plus
Email us with your resume & portfolio.
This job is now expired.