Junior Graphic Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
What is initially a short 6 - 8 week term could become a full time role for the right applicant.
The position is initially to cover for our inhouse Graphic Designer while they are away. You will be required to produce print and online advertising, promotions and marketing materials
for a variety of events.
Based at the Factory Theatre you will have:
1. A degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
2. An easy going personality with talent and passion, an eye for detail and a clean work ethic.
3. Understanding of print process and ability to prepare finished art for print / optimise for digital mediums.
4. A strong knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Flash is a bonus.
5. A passion for live music, comedy and entertainment.
6. Basic knowledge of html.
7. Must have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, problem solve and work well under deadlines.
8. Must have good communication skills.
9. An understanding of the events industry and a background in Marketing although not essential is desired.
Please attach examples of your design work and a resume of your previous experience detailing your suitability.
Please note that you must be able to start immediately.
This job is now expired.