Junior Graphic Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting to the Art Director, this position will be required to:
• Assist & work closely with the Art Director to produce motion graphics;
• Participate in the process of day-to-day creative’s
• Have the opportunity to actively seek ways to maintain & improve the network channel brands: Ten, Eleven, One
You will need:
• Practical skills & knowledge of current design software essential; MAC OS, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop. Other advantages, but not essential: Indesign, Cinema 4D, Final Cut
• To have completed a Degree in Design, preferably in Visual Communications
• Strong design process, attention to detail and an excellent eye for typography & composition
• Ability to take direction as well as come up with solutions
• Be able to work within tight deadlines and have excellent time management. Experience in a fast–paced working environment would be an advantage.
• Be a team player with a strong work ethic & be a positive addition to a creative team
• Excellent communication skills & professionalism
Network Ten is a great place to work. It's fast-paced and vibrant. Above all, it's a place where you can be challenged to achieve your full potential. If this sounds like the place you want to be, please apply online by visiting the link below.