Junior Digital Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious junior project manager to deliver digital projects across a variety of well-known household brand names.
Working as part of a collaborative team, this role is suited to someone who thrives in a busy working environment and enjoys managing multiple quick turnaround jobs.
You will be responsible for owning and delivering projects on time, within budget and of high quality. Projects will vary from banners (standard and rich media), eDMs, landing pages, microsites, websites, mobile and social applications.
• 1 year managing interactive projects or has recently graduated from studying a digital competency
• Strong organizational, project and time management skills
• Ability to trouble shoot, problem solve
• Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects of varying difficulties
• Working knowledge MS office suite including MS Project and Visio
• Excellent listener plus outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Experience with global businesses, preferably in the telecom and technology fields a bonus
• A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of existing and emerging digital channels including social
Interested? To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter in confidence to Human Resources.
This job is now expired.