Sydney, New South Wales
DDB Group is one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia comprising of DDB, Interbrand, Mango, Tribal, Rapp and DDB Remedy.
We are looking for a highly talented and focused cross-media designer who will craft a varied mix of advertising and design related projects ranging from print through to digital. You will work closely with the Design Team, Art Directors and Creative Directors across DDB's full range of clients. You will have a passion for producing the highest quality design work and enjoy keeping your hands on a project to ensure pixel perfection from start to finish.
You will possess strong enthusiasm, motivation and create a positive energy around the studio!
If you thrive on the challenge of multitasking and working on projects simultaneously this is a great role for you.
- A solid online portfolio demonstrating your personality and multiple design styles
- Ability to extract a clients brand and project objectives to establish a design brief
- Awesome concept and rollout skills executing pixel perfect interfaces
- A modern understanding of online advertising banners and front-end development possibilities (Flash/HTML/Animation)
- A master in bringing brands to life in the digital space
- Consider the user in every interface you design
- A Photoshop guru and proficiency in other design software
- Up to date knowledge of current web design trends
- Super passionate about print, design, motion, online
- 2+ years of hands-on agency experience
- All applicants must have an online portfolio to show case their work!
We put a big emphasis on a balance of strong values and high quality work.
This job is now expired.