Betfair is the world’s leading online betting exchange, a concept revolutionary in both the wagering and web-based commerce industries. The Betfair Website processes 10x more transactions daily than the ASX, with more than 4 billion hits per week and has 3 million registered users worldwide!
We are looking for a Full Time Junior Designer. This entry level position plays an important support role within the marketing team, responsible for implementing creative to support the marketing strategy.
As a Junior Designer your Key Responsibilities/Duties will be:
• Assisting the Senior Designer where required to ensure all creative complies with brand and design guidelines.
• Designing of CRM, acquisition and affiliate emails.
• Building and maintenance of landing pages.
• Maintaining and updating mini-SEO sites.
• Design and creation of website/affiliate banners and titles both static GIF and dynamic Flash.
• Uploading of graphical and textual content to various Betfair sites.
To take up the challenge, you will have:
• Relevant graphic design work experience and qualifications.
• Good working knowledge of the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Indesign and CSS/HTML.
• Experience of producing web site content and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Wordpress.
• Previous experience with content management for a live website environment would be advantageous.
• Initiative and a "Can-do" mindset allied to a desire to learn and grow.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Basic understanding of sports/race betting concepts.
To be eligible for this role, you must be able to obtain and maintain a license through the Tas Gaming Commission. You may also be required to work flexible hours as required, especially around events and key campaign periods.
As an employer Betfair offers competitive salaries, annual performance bonuses, training and development programs and a great working environment. All this whilst working for one of the most exciting and innovative technology companies in the world!
This job is now expired.