Sydney, New South Wales
Needs to have an appetite for learning, be quick on their feet and resourceful when it comes to information gathering. Needs to have good networking skills with necessary parties (i.e. in the fields of music, fashion, culture). And most importantly needs to be flexible to work and express povs and communicate succinctly and confidently in ever changing environments, across time zones, via phone, email, video ichat, etc., in-person/not-in-person.
o Stay on top and report daily the recent news, buzz audience trend in the market
o Stay on top of the mobile phone market in Australia/New Zealand
o Understand the in-depth the online environment in Australia/New Zealand
o Understand thoroughly how the products are perceived and consumed in Australia/New Zealand
o Work with Regional Account Director and the team to formulate POV for all Australia/New Zealand related questions asked
• College degree required, Business/Marketing/International concentration preferred
• Experience and exposure to quantitative research and analysis – ideally in technology markets
• Clear written and verbal presentation skills and style
• Ability to see, communicate and implement on brand level
• Savvy with technology
• Good communication skills (able to provide pov succinctly, confidently, quickly and timely)
• Must be proactive, a quick learner and a team player
This job is now expired.