We are a young, creative, energetic bunch who are passionate about design. Due to the increase amount of projects we're getting and one of our lovely lady going on maternity leave, we are looking for someone to cover her for the time being and there is definitely the potential of a full time position at the end of the 6 months contract for the right candidate!
Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Innovative, creative, unique Concept design
- Fantastic attention to detail and great design principles and standards.
- Manage a team of 3-4 designers.
- Capability of building strong relationships with clients.
- Preparing and modifying construction drawings, DA drawings, Construction drawings and tender drawings.
- Liaising with council, certifiers, consultants, clients and others involved with the project to grasp a full and holistic understanding to increase level of drawing/communicative accuracy for project work.
- Ensuring that all essential design data has been received, obtaining relevant information from other sources, performing simple calculations to determine dimensions and elevations, checking for obvious conflicts, errors or missing information.
- Ensuring drawings are produced in accordance to BCA and Australia standards.
- Providing technical solutions and being responsible for completing drawing plans and other necessary 2D and 3D drawings using accurate pictures to capture and communicate design ideas for builders and manufacturers.
As an experienced interior designer of choice for high-end hospitality venues, you will have:
- Highly proficiency in ArchiCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Strengths in design development and documentation skills
- Minimum 6 years' experience and has a degree in Interior Design.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.