Versus is a full service production studio based in Chippendale Sydney.
We’re growing and looking to add to our small but clever team. This is a great opportunity for an established creative editor to join a fun, dynamic production company on the rise.
As a core member of our in house team we’re looking for someone with significant experience in post, to work across a wide variety of projects including branded content, TVCs, docos, promos and more.
In terms of experience, we’re looking for high proficiency in:
• Adobe Premier Pro
• After Effects
• Colour Grading (DaVinci resolve will be highly regarded)
• Post processes and workflows
• Industry standards and formats
• Communicating and collaborating with agencies and clients.
In terms of you, we’re looking for:
• An eye for detail and great taste
• Great story telling ability
• Technically adept and highly organised
• The ability to work in a small team and take direction; but also be able to take a creative lead when called for
• A deadline maker
Salary is negotiable relative to experience.
For applications, please send your online showreel or three examples of your recent work, and CV.
Applications close 16th December 2016
A leading Sydney agency is on the hunt for a fantastic jack of all trades producer to join their team
This is a mid weight position
Looking for a mid weight producer
with strong digital skills but also knowledge of print, and content (tv, radio,
This role is to ensure all productions are managed to timelines, budgets
and to a high standard, always exceeding client’s expectations and maximising
agency revenue. You might be producing
the project or co-ordinating other members of the production/agency team.
You must have an energetic
and “get it done” attitude
What we want to see in you?