Industrial Designer [Jnr-Mid]
Full Time - Industrial Designer
Opportunity exists for an awesome, up and coming designer, with a desire create incredible 3D marketing environments.
We design and manufacture environments that enable brands to come alive, within the retail, POS, exhibition and events spaces.
Working on a range of top tier clients from Foxtel to Honda we offer full turn-key solutions from our studio, and full production facilities, located in Melbourne's northern suburbs.
You will need to be a creative, who can think outside the box and communicate design ideas clearly and concisely.
We are looking for someone who can bring enthusiasm, a great work ethic, and creative thinking.
The ability to hand sketches ideas is a big plus.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A degree in Industrial design- Minimum 2 years exhibition, retail or event design experience
- Sound Adobe suite knowledge
- CAD (Vectorworks preferred but not essential)- An impressive folio of work
To be a stand out, you will have:
- Vector-works skills
- Sourcing and specifying experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A proven ability to work as part of a team and deliver great work on time
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and our ability to deliver creative spaces, in a fast paced, and fun environment.
If this sounds like a role for you, please forward your resume and folio.