TITLE: Multimedia Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Media and Stakeholder Relations
TO: Digital Content Manager
KEY LINKS: Commercial
Operations, Consumer Business, Football Department, AFL
OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time#
1. Content production for digital platforms
Digital Content Manager, Head of Digital and communications team to implement
the weekly multimedia content plan for richmondfc.com.au and related social
match-day content, incorporating AFL and VFL
opportunities to leverage and grow our digital offering including ideas to
commercialise these assets
2. Commercial operations and consumer business
with the sponsorship department to produce video content to support the Club’s
Support the Club’s membership campaign
and merchandise initiatives with video content
production for key Club events,
including the Jack Dyer Medal, Hall of Fame and Presidents Functions
life Richmond community programs on our digital platforms, by telling the story
of the Club’s Indigenous Korin Gamadji Institute, Alannah and Madeline
Foundation and academy programs
innovative ways to communicate our community programs that build engagement and
role as agreed
with other duties as directed by the Head of Digital and Digital Content
Manager as required
Essential Experience &
filming experience, editing skills and ability to create graphics for video
At least 2-5 years of Video
production experience, preferably in the sports industry
in Film or Digital Media is desired, but not essential
working with editing programs, including Final Cut Pro and After Effects
1. Ability to work to deadlines in a
2. Attention to detail and effective time
3. Action oriented and willingness to learn
4. Strong interpersonal and communications skills
energetic and engaging
Contact: For any
further information or if you have any queries please contact Digital Content Manager, on 0400 534
Applications: To apply for this position please forward a
cover letter and resume to [..]. This role
will be subject to pre-employment checks.
# Flexibility is something we
value and recognise that this will mean different things for different people.
If this is important to you please raise this with us.
Skills & experience
Proven experience in social media strategy development and success in social media management, ideally within an agency or in multi-brand environment.
You are an expert in your craft - you are up to date and in touch with what's happening in social in the commercial world, and know how to apply your knowledge practically.
Exceptional communication skills, particularly written, with the ability to promote engaging conversations across a variety of platforms.
Capable of managing multiple accounts with changing priorities.
Ability to problem solve and identify alternatives.
Established in 2005, we are a leading creative agency specialising in branding and digital services. Our success has been attained on the back of a simple philosophy; through sound strategy, collaboration, and smart creative execution, we strive to create relevant solutions which achieve tangible results.
We offer clients a full range of creative services, from branding and marketing strategy, through to award winning graphic design and digital execution. With a firm focus on employing a collaborative approach to all projects, we have cultivated strong, lasting relationships with a broad range of clients.
Initially offered as a 3 month contract with the opportunity to become permanent.
Pugh Morgan is a thought leader in brand communication and design. We are searching for a Senior UI/UX Designer who will lead the creation of digital experiences and brand communications. This is a unique opportunity to join new independent agency with a team of designers, strategists, copywriters and developers who believe in putting the work first. Together we empower each other and our clients to create positive change through storytelling and design.
We are looking for candidates who have solid understanding of the industry best practices and trends for technology, UI and UX strategy. We require a master at the art of client relations who can seamlessly translate brand strategy into site architecture and interaction models. The successful candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and drive thoughtful conversation around solving brand problems.
· An exceptional portfolio of recent and current projects
· 3+ years of experience delivering exceptional UI/UX projects at a creative agency or in-house team
· Ability to effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and design rationale both
verbally and visually
· Talent for integrating storytelling strategies into the user experience design process
· Able to share thought leadership on applying new design, usage, technology and business thinking
· Experience in user interface design methods, analytics, problem solving skills, verbal and written
· Strong technical aptitude. Capacity to understand the business and UX consequences
of UI decisions
· Proven ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across teams/groups/functions
· Familiar with atomic or component based design methods
· Experience in the development of artifacts such as UI documentation, specification, style guides,
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
· Must be organised, self-motivated, highly adaptable and have a strong desire to embrace change
· Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Keynote, Photoshop
· Understanding of common CMS platforms such as Drupal, WordPress and CRM/fundraising/advocacy platforms such as Convio and Salesforce
Pugh Morgan is a strategic brand communication agency focusing on delivering premium creative and cross channel execution. Melbourne based, servicing clients nationally and internationally
Pugh Morgan is a new agency and proudly independent. Located in the heart of Collingwood in a light filled working space, Pugh Morgan strives to create a professional and respectful environment where ideas and creativity flourish.
Please no recruiters, we currently have relationships in place.
Click on 'Apply' to send your application and folio.