Here at ZOUBAKIN, we’re looking for someone pretty damn special…
- ideally suit a designer wanting to work school hours (20-25 hours per week)
- great for a mum, dad or masters/PHD design student
- organised, punctual and focused on getting the job done
- excellent typography skills
- print design skills plus ability to design for online applications (no coding required)
- must have an absolute minimum of 5 years full time studio experience
- ongoing freelance position (flexible in terms of school holidays etc).
- hourly rate negotiable
If you’re our special person:
- apply now
- please send your CV and work samples (PDF or link to your portfolio)- include the line "I'm pretty damn special" in your email
Beatbox Music is a highly specialized music company located in Pennant Hills. We provide a comprehensive range of music to the broadcast industry via a variety of digital media.
We are expanding our team and are seeking an experienced confident, outgoing and self-motivated person whose primary focus will be on developing excellent client relations and generating new business. Must have a positive "can- do" attitude and the ability to work within a small and dedicated team.
Your responsibilities will include:Account management including maintaining/expanding our customer database (CRM)Identifying and qualifying new customer leadsInitiating outbound calls.Developing a strong product knowledgeAssisting clients source music and answering customer enquiriesPreparation of marketing reportsVisiting clients locally, interstate and in New Zealand
Skills & ExperienceGreat communication skills - especially a confident phone manner!A passion for music and familiarity with current styles is absolutely essentialExperience in a sales, marketing or customer service role and or music /broadcast industry a definite advantageExtensive experience with Microsoft Office and general computer skillsA minimum of two to three years' experience in a similar roleRelevant Tertiary Qualifications highly regarded
Salary is commensurate with experience. A company vehicle is provided.
Please email your CV and covering letter outlining why this position interests you.
Applications close 5th March 2016.
MKB Creative is a creative collaborative specialising
in Branding, Advertising, Content Strategy and Storytelling
across multi-media. We are now searching for a dynamic,
forward thinking Production Manager to work closely alongside our
core team in Sydney.
What we're looking for:
An enthusiastic collaborator who is
passionate and driven to deliver
excellent work and great results.
We ideally would like this person to start ASAP,
so please apply today.