Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting to the Production Manager, this key position will be required to:
• Supervise and Manage the Graphics Department
• Build & maintain effective, positive & successful working relationships with both internal and external clients.
• Work to a design brief to fulfill client requirements for static and animated graphic material, working within budgets and timeframes.
• Estimate project requirements including resources, material and time
• Produce artwork from concept to finished art, adhering to Channel style guidelines
• Liaise directly with Clients, absorbing feedback and maintaining a professional and courteous manner.
• Proven experience & extensive working knowledge of high end graphic design, from concept to delivery.
• Expertise in all Adobe Graphic design applications
• Above average abilities in Viz applications and/or 3D Max
• High computer literacy
Applicants will ideally have well established creation abilities as a senior graphic designer within a busy Network Television Production environment.
Practical skills & knowledge of current Graphics design systems & software is essential.
If you feel that you have the ability and experience to excel in this role and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy, changing environment, please apply by visiting the link below.